Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Being a part of peoples memories!

The best part of my job is the smiles. I get to be a part of peoples memories. It is absolutely the best when families get together, and use me as a vehicle for memories. I got into guiding to help people catch fish, and promote the appreciation of wild rivers and the fish that lurk in their depths, but I have gained so much more. I am allowed to be a part of peoples memories, their lives,  a responsibility I don't take lightly. This is about way more than fishing, its about memories or even new lifestyles that are gained. I get to see people who have never held a fly rod, get bit by the fly fishing bug at their first tug. I've witnessed family bonds tighten with each released fish. No sir, this is way more important than fishing--this is life in one of its simplest forms. Man and nature--its good for the Soul. I am honored and privileged to be able to be a part of these memories. Here are some pictures from last weeks memories.

Fish Slime ...Naw! She had a ball!

He got good on the switch rod!

The smiles are what it's all about!

Bringing smiles gets addictive!

He's getting real good!




1 comment:

  1. Fishing makes great fun! Whether you fish for a living or for pure hobby, you have to be as smart as a fisherman should be.

    fishing resources online

    ReplyDelete