Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fishing with Ard and Nancy Stetts...what a great time!

I had the pleasure of fishing with Ard, his wife Nancy, and their dog Boss yesterday.  We had a great time on the river and touched a few fish, but the true fun was listening to their stories about fishing and their Alaskan life style. For those of you who don't know, Ard is the owner and operator of Life on the Line out of South Central Alaska. He carries the smooth stature of a seasoned Alaskan, something I found to be a breath of fresh air as people like the Stett's are a rare commodity in the lower 48. I always thought it would be fun to hire Ard as a guide, but now a trip with him has moved into my bucket list. Thanks for coming down guys and thanks for spending the day with me on The Rogue.

Ard swinging Takelma

Nancy and Boss takin a break

Best Sight in the world....Boat full of Speys!


No comments:

Post a Comment